Monday, April 28, 2008

New Blog

While I doubt many will read this, I thought I would tell a little of my background anyway. I am a 16 year old, piously non-religious student who attends a Catholic-Military-All dude school in suburban St. Paul, Minnesota. My interests include reading, blogging (starting now), philosophy, science, history, and sports. My viewpoints pertaining to politics and religion contradict those of my peers and have caused many to either love me or hate me, or seeing as most of them are kind of stupid, not care that much. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and often go after people when they say stupid things. One more thing, if the title implies that I am gay, rest assured that I am not, the confusion is about a multitude of things, none of them pertaining to sexuality.

No comments: